The most productive days really start in the morning and you just can’t have a great morning if you didn’t get any rest.
There is a simple formula that can help you get to bed earlier, sleep better, and wake up well to tackle the new day.
The formula is made famous by Craig Ballantyne is called 10/3–2–1–0:
- 10 hours before bed: No more caffeine
- 3 hours before bed: No more food or alcohol
- 2 hours before bed: No more work
- 1 hour before bed: No more screen time
- 0: The amount of times you pressed the snooze button in the morning
By cutting out caffeine you won’t feel any crashes or jitters, and no work or screen viewing will relax your mind and eyes. This will definitely improve your rest at night so your body can finally relax.
Here's an infographic: